What We Do
We specialize in high-volume, full service shipping programs, built custom to fit your needs.
Our entire philosophy is about building a team around your program. Dedicated fleet, dedicated dispatch and dedicated account management.
Transparency and trust through Communication
There is no substitute for proactive, personal communication. Making sure your GSC team is the eyes and ears on the ground and always available when you need them is the foundation of building trust. Our scheduled, on demand and automated daily reporting to go along with our EDI and API connectivity make sure our systems are communicating even when you cannot.
Scaling made easy
When your volumes increase it shouldn’t take more resources on your end to track it all. Our teams and our fleet are built to scale with your volumes so you don’t have to.
We pride ourselves in reducing waste and down-time as much as possible and can change a driver’s course on a dime.
Our goal is for you to feel like you’re our only client. We build dedicated programs, management, and fleets for each unique high-volume situation.
- Dedicated Fleet Programs in Oakland, Seattle and Tacoma
- Dedicated Dispatch Program
- Dedicated Analyst Program
- Ocean Container Availability Tracking
- Custom Chassis Programs
- Ocean/Rail Land Bridge Programs
- Specialized Equipment Programs for Heavy Containers
- Refrigerated Container Service
- Hazardous Materials Licensed Carrier
- U.S. Customs Bonded Carrier
- California Air Resources Bond (CARB) Compliant Truck Fleet
- Washington State Clean Air Compliant Fleet
Deconsolidation & Transload
If freight is sitting, it’s costing money. We keep things moving. We started as a warehouse & distribution company and we have changed with the times.
- C-TPAT Compliant/Certified
- Customs Bonded Facility
- Warehouse Located Oakland Overweight Corridor
- Location, Location, Location… Less than 1 mile from all Port of Oakland Terminals
- EDI Connectivity for Live Updated Information
- Container Status Visibility (Yard Management System)
- Inventory Status Visibility (Warehouse Management System)
- Ocean Container Availability Tracking and Updates
- World-class Throughput
- Productivity Tracking and Measurement
- Overweight Programs
- DC Bypass Programs
INDUSTRY-LEADING TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION
We’ve developed a proprietary suite of technology to give clients constant visibility, communication, and connectivity.
We provide in-house management of your account, so you don’t have to worry about scaling your team if your volume changes.
GSC offers leading edge ecological initiatives including the first electric fleet in Oakland.
Get proactive daily reports that provide predictability down to the tiniest detail.
“GSC Logistics is one of the best adopters of software solutions that we’ve seen in the market. Their solutions based approach is unique for a container drayage operator.”
Dennis Lane, Chief Commercial Officer, Trinium Technologies
We’ve built relationships with hundreds of fully-qualified drivers and carriers that can be activated at a moment’s notice.
We customize our pricing models to fit your needs & systems.
Link your electronic inventory management system with ours seamlessly and easily.
“They are the most consistent and fairest carrier in the port. That’s why if I had the choice to work for anyone, I’d choose GSC.”
Owner Operator at the Port of Oakland
The Future of Trucking is Now
We were the first company on the west coast to offer fully-electric semi trucks. Our clients care about the environmental impact they make on the globe. We’re leading the change to incorporate electric & solar technology into our regular operations.
We continue to expand our infrastructure to support more electrification both out on the road and in our yard operations. Our fleet of all-electric trucks and yard hosteling equipment will continue to grow and we relish our role as leaders in that movement.
“BYD greatly appreciates GSC’s leadership as the industry transitions to electric trucking.”
John Gerra, Sr. Director of Business Development, BYD Motors
Are you lacking visibility on the current Port standing? Subscribe to our Terminal Updates, NOW.