We are where you are…
We operate in strategic west coast ports and have the ability to flex capacity in multiple ports and regions in the US.
- Location, location, location
- 16 Acres
- 110 Dock Doors
- 500 Locations for Equipment
- Proprietary Chassis’ available on demand
- Additional off-site equipment storage yard within overweight corridor
- Electric Truck Infrastructure
- Corporate Headquarters in the Port of Oakland Building
GSC Logistics has dedicated fleets for the Seattle and Tacoma terminals as well as a group stationed in between to flex with the volume no matter which port your vessel lines call on.
Less than 1 mile from Seattle Port Terminals
Secure Space 1 mile from Tacoma Terminals
Secure Storage Space in Sumner
Proprietary Super Chassis’ available on demand
PNW Headquarters at the Port of Tacoma
Using extra carriers to handle additional ports or lanes of traffic adds complexity to an already complicated supply chain strategy. Using GSC National to flex capacity in multiple ports and regions simplifies everything by keeping visibility of your entire network in one place.
- Project or program based capacity
- Built in Overflow capacity for all GSC Logistics clients
- Value added services for GSC Logistics clients
- Specialized Equipment and carriers
Are you lacking visibility on the current Port standing? Subscribe to our Terminal Updates, NOW.